Join AAEA Today!
– BENEFITS –
– Invitation to Events
– Receive Weekly Newsletter
ALL ASSOCIATE BENEFITS +
– Discounts or free admission to AAEA events –
– Participation in regular policy briefings and webinars –
– Public policy representation at the Capitol –
– Logo, bio and link on AAEA website; postings (“Member of the Week”) on social media and e-newsletter–
– Unlimited access to all member resources –
– Voting rights at AAEA annual and special member meetings –
Innovator Sponsorship Level
ALL BUSINESS BENEFITS +
– Complimentary exhibit table and opportunity to distribute materials at AAEA events –
– Access to legislative and regulatory decision-makers
– Public relations support –
– Verbal recognition and logo inclusion at all AAEA events –
– Submit articles for inclusion in e-newsletter –
– Permanent logo and link included in e-newsletter –
ALL INNOVATOR BENEFITS +
– Free attendance to all AAEA events for 4 employees –
– Prominent billing on AAEA promotional materials and on AAEA website –
– Full-page color ad in the Annual Meeting program and AAEA Annual Report –
ALL LEADER BENEFITS +
– Top billing on AAEA promotional materials and AAEA website
– Monthly social media postings
– Priority consultation for programming ideas
– Full-page color ad in the Annual Meeting program and inside cover of Annual Report
– 2 free tickets to emPOWERing Arkansas
What is the Arkansas Advanced Energy Association?
In Arkansas, advanced energy includes energy efficient buildings, energy efficient farm solutions, biofuels and bio-products, compressed natural gas, wind, solar, nuclear, geothermal and hydroelectric technologies. These industries produce energy savings, use resources more productively, reduce dependence on foreign oil and reduce health and environmental costs. AAEA is an influential organization representing the combined interests of this diverse and fast-growing energy sector. AAEA has emerged as the most dependable business voice for the state’s advanced energy economy.
Why should you join the AAEA?
Membership in AAEA is an opportunity to be part of an exciting movement to grow Arkansas’s economy through the development, manufacture and utilization of advanced energy technologies. From economic development to public policy, workforce development to networking, AAEA is leading the way for advanced energy development in Arkansas. As a member, you will have numerous opportunities to work with other advanced energy leaders from Arkansas, as well as from throughout the United States. Through your membership in AAEA, you will have opportunities to influence and educate policymakers at local, state and federal levels.
We offer a variety of options for members to join at the level that best fits their particular role in Arkansas’s advanced energy economy. Please note the benefit values that distinguish each level of membership. AAEA relies on the investments from our members at all levels to continue working on behalf of the industry.
Who are AAEA Members?
AAEA Members are as diverse as the industry across the state. Our members include advanced energy business owners and employees; advanced energy architects, engineers, and construction representatives; planning agencies, energy advisors, and consultants; utilities and independent power producers; local, state, and federal government officials and staff; colleges and universities; students; commercial industrial energy customers; advanced energy technology adopters, site owners and managers; manufacturers of renewable energy and energy efficiency systems; advanced energy system integrators; start-up entrepreneurs; financial providers and investors; service providers; and more.
Arkansas offers abundant opportunities to lead the way in the region’s advanced energy economy. More than 25,000 Arkansans are employed in the field of advanced energy and related sectors, and AAEA members are working together to strengthen the industry going forward.
We look forward to working with you to strengthen the advanced energy economy in Arkansas!
Questions About Membership?
Contact us directly at (501) 712-3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! I want to join the Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
Get In Touch
About Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
AAEA is dedicated to growing Arkansas’s economy through expanded utilization of advanced energy technologies, including energy efficiency, demand response, natural gas electric generation, solar, wind, hydro, nuclear, electric vehicles, alternative fuels and smart grid.
by Jeff Della Rosa (JDellaRosa@nwabj.com) June 3, 2020 The largest county-owned solar array in Arkansas has started operating in south Fayetteville, according to a news release. North Little Rock-based Seal Solar activated Wednesday (June 3) the 2.01-megawatt array...
by Andrew Moreau | June 2, 2020 Employees of Seal Solar install an inverter box on a solar array in December at a home in Fayetteville. (NWA Democrat-Gazette/J.T. Wampler) (NWA DEMOCRAT GAZETTE / J.T. Wampler) Solar advocates won at least a temporary victory Monday...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.