Join AAEA Today!
– Invitation to Events –
– Receive Weekly Newsletter –
– Discounts or free admission to AAEA events –
– Participation in regular policy briefings and webinars –
– Public policy representation at the Capitol –
– Listing and link on AAEA website, social media, and e-newsletter –
– Unlimited access to all member resources –
– Voting rights at AAEA annual and special member meetings –
INNOVATOR Sponsorship Level
– Complimentary exhibit table and opportunity to distribute materials at AAEA events –
– Access to legislative and regulatory decision-makers –
– Submit articles for inclusion in e-newsletter –
– Public relations support –
– Verbal recognition and logo inclusion at all AAEA events –
LEADER Sponsorship Level
– Free attendance to all AAEA events for 4 employees –
– Top billing on AAEA promotional materials and on AAEA website –
– Full-page color ad in the Annual Meeting program and front inside cover of the AAEA Annual Report –
What is the Arkansas Advanced Energy Association?
In Arkansas, advanced energy includes energy efficient buildings, energy efficient farm solutions, biofuels and bio-products, compressed natural gas, wind, solar, nuclear, geothermal and hydroelectric technologies. These industries produce energy savings, use resources more productively, reduce dependence on foreign oil and reduce health and environmental costs. AAEA is an influential organization representing the combined interests of this diverse and fast-growing energy sector. AAEA has emerged as the most dependable business voice for the state’s advanced energy economy.
Why should you join the AAEA?
Membership in AAEA is an opportunity to be part of an exciting movement to grow Arkansas’s economy through the development, manufacture and utilization of advanced energy technologies. From economic development to public policy, workforce development to networking, AAEA is leading the way for advanced energy development in Arkansas. As a member, you will have numerous opportunities to work with other advanced energy leaders from Arkansas, as well as from throughout the United States. Through your membership in AAEA, you will have opportunities to influence and educate policymakers at local, state and federal levels.
We offer a variety of options for members to join at the level that best fits their particular role in Arkansas’s advanced energy economy. Please note the benefit values that distinguish each level of membership. AAEA relies on the investments from our members at all levels to continue working on behalf of the industry.
Who are AAEA Members?
AAEA Members are as diverse as the industry across the state. Our members include advanced energy business owners and employees; advanced energy architects, engineers, and construction representatives; planning agencies, energy advisors, and consultants; utilities and independent power producers; local, state, and federal government officials and staff; colleges and universities; students; commercial industrial energy customers; advanced energy technology adopters, site owners and managers; manufacturers of renewable energy and energy efficiency systems; advanced energy system integrators; start-up entrepreneurs; financial providers and investors; service providers; and more.
Arkansas offers abundant opportunities to lead the way in the region’s advanced energy economy. More than 25,000 Arkansans are employed in the field of advanced energy and related sectors, and AAEA members are working together to strengthen the industry going forward.
We look forward to working with you to strengthen the advanced energy economy in Arkansas!
Questions About Membership?
Contact us directly at (501) 537-0190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! I want to join the Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
Get in Touch
About Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
AAEA is dedicated to growing Arkansas’s economy through expanded utilization of advanced energy technologies, including energy efficiency, demand response, natural gas electric generation, solar, wind, hydro, nuclear, electric vehicles, alternative fuels and smart grid.