For the last few years, the Arkansas National Guard has focused its efforts on reducing its carbon footprint. The Guard says not only is it saving on energy costs, but it’s also making Camp Robinson more environmentally friendly.
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPowering Arkansas Annual Meeting (date TBD)
- Commission denies anti-competitive solar proposal from Entergy
- AAEA Welcomes Commission Decision Affirming Economic Benefits of Solar
- Seal Solar completes 2-megawatt array for Washington County