For the last few years, the Arkansas National Guard has focused its efforts on reducing its carbon footprint. The Guard says not only is it saving on energy costs, but it’s also making Camp Robinson more environmentally friendly.
- Press Release: Massive Coalition Forms to Defend Solar Industry
- PRESS RELEASE: Arkansas Advanced Energy Foundation Announces Apprenticeship Program Via $2 Million Workforce Development Grant
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Welcomes New Executive Director
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPower Arkansas Annual Meeting • October 14, 2021