A Tennessee consultant told an overflow luncheon crowd in downtown Little Rock on Wednesday that industrial energy efficiency has to be part of a company’s core business strategy, “not part of a sustainability checklist.”
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPowering Arkansas Annual Meeting (date TBD)
- Commission denies anti-competitive solar proposal from Entergy
- AAEA Welcomes Commission Decision Affirming Economic Benefits of Solar
- Seal Solar completes 2-megawatt array for Washington County