“I applaud President Obama for nominating Ron Binz as chairman of FERC,” said Graham Richard, CEO of Advanced Energy Economy, a national business association. “He is an excellent choice, and a worthy successor to Jon Wellinghoff. He understands the transformation of energy markets that is under way at both the state and federal levels, and the role of regulatory authorities in guiding that transformation. As head of FERC, he will be a leader in the nation’s transition to a future of secure, clean, affordable energy.”
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Welcomes New Executive Director
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPower Arkansas Annual Meeting • October 14, 2021
- Commission denies anti-competitive solar proposal from Entergy
- AAEA Welcomes Commission Decision Affirming Economic Benefits of Solar