AAEA member company, Silicon Solar Solutions in Fayetteville, AR has developed a method of improving the efficiency of solar cells by 15 percent. They received a $150,000 grant from the National Science Foundation in December to research the technology further. This technology will hopefully save solar manufacturers millions of dollars in production costs.
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPowering Arkansas Annual Meeting (date TBD)
- Commission denies anti-competitive solar proposal from Entergy
- AAEA Welcomes Commission Decision Affirming Economic Benefits of Solar
- Seal Solar completes 2-megawatt array for Washington County