Infinite Enzymes, LLC has received a $450,000 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase II grant from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to advance its enzyme development technology. The company won a USDA SBIR Phase I grant in 2010. Infinite Enzymes is a U.S. leader in the development of agricultural crops producing high-volume enzymes.
- Press Release: Massive Coalition Forms to Defend Solar Industry
- PRESS RELEASE: Arkansas Advanced Energy Foundation Announces Apprenticeship Program Via $2 Million Workforce Development Grant
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Welcomes New Executive Director
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPower Arkansas Annual Meeting • October 14, 2021