New Orleans-based Entergy, Inc., is seeking to join the Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator (MISO). The process requires independent applications in each of the states were Entergy operates and Arkansas is the first. The Arkansas Public Service Commission issued orders on Friday, August 6 that were described by MISO as a “roadmap” for the utility to achieve its goal. Meanwhile, the Arkansas PSC advised Entergy Arkansas to keep its alternative options, such as joining the Little Rock-based Southwest Power Pool, on the table.
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association Welcomes New Executive Director
- Welcome and Congratulations to New Board Members and Officers!
- emPower Arkansas Annual Meeting • October 14, 2021
- Commission denies anti-competitive solar proposal from Entergy
- AAEA Welcomes Commission Decision Affirming Economic Benefits of Solar